The technical details of the Ethernet interface:
– UPnP AV 2.0 / DLNA
– plays and decodes common audio formats from HTTP streams
– resolution up to 32-bit, sampling rate up to 192kHz (DSD64 is also supported)
– support for gapless playback
– bit-perfect data transmission
– 2-channel asynchronous endpoint with external clocking for jitter-free playback
– Supports these formats: WAV, AIFF, FLAC, ALAC, MP3, AAC
The Ethernet interface can be built into the Weiss D/A Converters, namely:
DAC202, Medea, Medus, DAC1, DAC2, Minerva.
For DAC202, DAC2, Minerva, the internal space is not large enough to fit in both DSD/USB + LAN option.
Customer owns the above models can only choose either DSD/USB or LAN option.